Thank you for your interest in the 2023 The Ronald Dubner Research Prize.
Prize Eligibility Requirements
- The candidate must be an IASP trainee member at the time of application.
- The candidate should have worked mainly under the guidance and supervision of senior researchers.
- The candidate must have published work in international refereed journals or periodicals. Only work published in international publications will be considered.
- If selected, the candidate must attend the IASP 2024 World Congress on Pain in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Complete the online application form.
- The candidate must be proposed by a senior scientist who provides an expert opinion on the scientific standing of the candidate. A letter of nomination from the senior scientist describing the importance of the paper or papers and verification of the candidate’s status as a trainee must be submitted. This letter must be uploaded through the online application.