Thank you for your interest in The Patrick D. Wall Young Investigator Prize for Basic Science!
Prize Eligibility Requirements
- The candidate must be within 15 years of their highest degree.
- The candidate must be an IASP member at the time of application.
- The candidate must have performed independent research that was not under the direction of senior scientist.
- The candidate must have published work in international refereed journals or periodicals. Only work published in international publications will be considered.
- If selected, the candidate must attend the IASP 2024 World Congress on Pain in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Complete the online application form.
- The candidate may be proposed by a senior scientist or may submit a self-nomination. In either case, a letter of nomination describing the candidate’s high level of independence must be submitted. This letter must be uploaded through the online application.